There are numerous press release companies that offer both the writing and distributing of press releases on the Web. We have used many of these companies and we have seen hardly any results and paid for it through the nose. In fact, as being a locally based service company, we have seen far more results from writing and distributing Google News Index Site. Getting a press release published in lots of small local newspapers at one time is sometimes just as effective as getting your press release published in a major publication. No matter what you hear, the truth is newspapers still beat local search methods on the Internet when it comes to driving customers to your door that are ready to purchase. The sole difference is the price of the advertising. Newspapers are very expensive to “advertise” in but they will publish your press release for free!
Writing an excellent press release and mailing it to the right people is usually the quickest and least expensive method for any small enterprise to generate lots of exposure, new clients and orders. Unfortunately, most of small businesses usually do not write or distribute just one press release ever. You need to make writing and distributing press releases a part of your well rounded marketing scheme.
What plenty of small companies don’t realize is the fact many magazines and newsletters depend on press announcements to fill their pages. They will use your writings as “filler.” And all you have to do to get you press release printed in certain publications is always to usually mail the publisher a copy of your own press release.
We utilized many free press releases when our organization was new back before we had enough money to purchase advertising. We still use press announcements today for just about any newsworthy reason we could. Over the years we’ve discovered that when writing Syndicate Press Release To 400 Sites, these are our main objectives:
1. To obtain the press release accepted through the newspaper editor and printed inside the publication.
2. Once printed, to have the press announcements read by people who get receive the publication the press release is printed in.
3. To obtain the desired reaction from those who look at the press release and therefore are potential customers. The preferred action was created before we write the press release.
We’ve discovered that writing a press release that looks and reads such as an article through the magazine has an improved chance of finding yourself being a featured article inside the magazine than one that reads like an advertisement.
Here’s how to write a press release which gets your company noticed.
Help guide to Obtaining a Press Release/Article Published
1. Identify magazines, newsletters and newspapers whose readers are specifically interested in the service or product your press release will likely be about. Although “carpet bombing” does work avoid the typical interest publications which cover a wide range of subjects and target only the publications that reach your potential prospects.
2. Once you’ve identified a particular publication that reaches your audience, call and inquire to have a sample copy in the publication mailed for you.
3. Using the Sample copy in the publication in hand, look through it and identify each of the press releases or press release/articles printed in it.
4. Utilize the sample press release or article already printed within the selected publication as a guide to write your very own press release. Structure your press release so it closely resembles ones already printed in the publication. Include all the elements based in the printed press release. This includes photos, typestyle, total duration of Press release, duration of headline, everything.
5. Once you’ve written and proofread your press release, print it all out in a format that matches within the magazine. This can be so you’ll know of methods it’ll look when the magazine accepts it. When the press release is simply too long or too short, remedy it. You need to make sure your press release/article is just suitable for the magazine.
6. After you’ve done this, print the press release on your own laser printer using your best paper, attach a high quality white and black photo, write a quick resume cover letter, and send the press release towards the editor in the publication.
7. Repeat this same process with a number of other publications.
1. On all press announcements (but not on articles) range from the phrase, ‘Review copies available’. This offers the editor an opportunity to opt to write a complete review of the item. Don’t do this on articles since they should kifofr the equivalent of an overview for that product anyway.
2. Always include a photo using the Bulk Press Release Orders. We visit great lengths to pose the photo in a manner that is most likely to interest prospective customers.
3. Always send a press release in a 9 x 12 envelope, using a cardboard insert to help keep it from being bent.
4. Always call the magazine and identify the proper spelling of the name of the individual the press release article should be brought to.
Always be prepared to answer questions about anything printed inside the press release. The editor may call, and in case the press release is printed customers will call. Always treat these calls like these are the most important ones you’ll ever get, as they are.